Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary Bunny...


In the car, I tend to keep my IPod on shuffle. I have relatively diverse music tastes, so the music shuffle provides me with the formatting that I wish radio could be. I wish – not expect. The diversity of the music is pretty cool except when you hear Michael Jackson belting out songs about seeing his mother kissing Santa Claus…in May.

But this morning, ignition, thumb to play: MICHAEL FRANKS and BRENDA RUSSELL styling one my most favorite ballads, WHEN I GIVE MY LOVE TO YOU.

This tune is from the album, SKIN DIVE, Warner Bros. 1985. It was particularly apropos as today is my wedding anniversary. Michael Franks is one of only a few artists my wife commonly enjoy.

This one's for you Bunny…Happy Anniversary!!!


The video features VERONICA NUNN.

No comments: